Long Island Bookworm

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rollyo

I'm on a Learning 2.0 roll (bad pun intended) and decided to roll my own search engine. Using rollyo.com was easy, choosing my subject was hard. That is until I realized what I'd really like to be able to search for is ideas and inspiration for my addiction...I mean hobby, scrapbooking. So there you have it -- my very own search engine. I tested it out and was very pleasantly surprised to find that I could find all kinds of things (quotes, poems, page layouts) on the sites I frequent without having to go to each of them individually. It reminds of Bloglines in that it should save me some time.

So here it is in all it's glory:


Give it a go and let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Cassandra Hunsucker said…

    Hey Julie! Just stopped in to see how much progress you've made on your 23 Things. As you said, you are on a roll. At least I know who to ask for help if I get stuck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home