Long Island Bookworm

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ain't No Thing

Today I finished setting up my LibraryThing account. I added some books to it, but need to look through it further. I like the ability to "exclude author" when looking at similar books, although the feature seemed to take forever to load.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to look for 2 different tags at the same time, like Young Adult and Historical Fiction. That would be really helpful, I think. I'm sure there's a way. I'll just keep messing around with it until I figure it out, I guess.

Now to figure out how to add it to my blog without screwing it up. Every time I try I end up with a veritable mess of a page. Wish me luck! But if I don't figure it out soon, I'll ask a coworker for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home