Long Island Bookworm

Friday, October 06, 2006

Na na na na...hey hey hey...Goodbye!

Goodbye Learning 2.0! Overall I think this has been a good experience. I tried out a few things I'd always meant to (e.g. Flickr), learned how things I'd seen on the web were created (e.g. image generators), and was exposed to things I'd never heard of (e.g. Rollyo; LibraryThing). Overall a good experience, and I appreciate the opportunity to explore new resources on work time.

Now for a little constructive criticism. I think some more explicit directions would be helpful, especially for staff who have never added links, etc., or are less comfortable with the web. Also, the blog posts became tedious. How many times could I basically say the same thing? I'm not sure how else you would track it, but perhaps fewer posts (maybe one per week as opposed to one per Thing) would be friendlier.

Again thanks for the opportunity!

This is Julie, signing out.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger HeleneB said…

    Hi Julie-

    Thanks for the feedback. There's always room for improvement and learning.

    Congrats

    Helene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home